It's a big difference if you just listen to music passively or actively participate in music making.
If you are a busy employee or an entrepreneur, you might know the feeling when your spouse tells you that you are working too much, or the stress you feel when you make mistakes at work because you are too tired.
If you are retired, you might ask yourself what life is all about.
And if you are a piano student who is ambitious to move towards a professional career you might feel like practicing the same passages over and over again, wondering why you don't really make progress and why nobody talks about the mental aspects of playing the piano and a systemized approach for your practice.
And especially, why nobody can help you building a brand and getting your first concerts.
No matter where you are on your piano journey, learning and mastering this instrument is really good for you.
You will deepen your emotional understanding of yourself and others, practice something you are passionate about and release your daily stress.
But it's not just good for yourself. It enables you to get in touch with other like-minded people, create a deep connection and share music with your loved ones.
Which results can you realistically achieve?
The piano mastery system is the first approach that works for both professional and non-professional pianists. Having collected different methods from the German and Russian school, combined with a lot of experience on stage, it's divided into the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of piano practice.
In our free strategy session, we will analyze exactly where you are at point A and how we will get you to point B with the least possible resistance.
- learned how to strategize their practice and memorizing music
- solved their technical problems in order to play fast
- overcome the fear of playing for others and gaining first experiences with performing their dream pieces
- prepared themselves successfully for their exams, where their professors have told them that they had never played so well
- prepared themselves for competitions where they have won first prizes
- learned how to market and sell themselves without the help of agencies, competitions or scholarship --> getting high-priced concerts
What other mentees say about the collaboration
Get started and sign up!
Nowadays, you can find all the relevant information about piano practice on the internet and in books. The important thing isn't the information itself, but your own transformation. It's about getting the right information at the right time, in the right order and to have someone to support you on your journey.