- learned how to strategize their practice and memorizing music
- solved their technical problems in order to play fast
- overcome the fear of playing for others and gaining first experiences with performing their dream pieces
- prepared themselves successfully for their exams, where their professors have told them that they had never played so well
- prepared themselves for competitions where they have won first prizes
- learned how to market and sell themselves without the help of agencies, competitions or scholarship --> getting high-priced concerts
Nowadays, you can find all the relevant information about piano practice on the internet and in books. The important thing isn't the information itself, but your own transformation. It's about getting the right information at the right time, in the right order and to have someone to support you on your journey.